Everything you want to know...
• No sun, steam, or whirlpools 24 hours before or after your waxing service.
• No facial waxing or dermaglow for Retin-A, Accutane, or Renova users.
• For men, please shave before your facial treatment.
• Avoid tight clothing and heavy exercise for 24 hours after waxing.
• Products are available to aide in preventing in-grown hairs.
• Whether you are experiencing acne for the first time or you have been suffering for many years, we can help you achieve clearer skin through proper home care and monthly professional treatments.
• Is your skin health younger or older than its biological age? You can slow down the biological aging process by making smart lifestyle choices and by protecting your skin from free radical damage.
• Clients experiencing dry, sensitive, Rosacea skin could benefit from a rejuvenating treatment. The goal is to strengthen skin, improve hydration and minimize sensitivities.
• We offer brightening & lightening corrective treatments to even out your skin , if hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone is your issue.
• We use the “Hard Wax” also know as“Stripless” as much as possible. Low temperature and gentle formulas provide extra comfort, leaving your skin smooth and soft to the touch.
• We’re not saying your first timewaxing is a walk in the park, but be sure after doing about thousands of waxing from brows toBrazilians, wedefinitely got the ‘nearly-painless-as-possible’ thing down and have mastered all sorts of techniques to minimize the ‘ouch’ factor.
• Hair growth need only be 1/8 inch long to be removed, about 7 – 10 days growth depending on the individual.
• We regret that we cannot perform waxing services on clients who are taking or using Accutane, Differin, and Retin-Aor any Rx medication from your doctor or dermatologist for that matter due to the sensitivity these products cause. Please allow at least 24 hours before exposure to the sun after your waxing service to prevent sensitive skin from burning.
Choosing the right beauty salon for your Brazilian wax
• You should take care in choosing the right beauty salon or spa for your Brazilian wax. A bad experience may discourage you from having a Brazilian wax in the future. Ensure that your esthetician is licensed and full trained in body waxing by asking whether your licensed esthetician has completed accredited waxing courses.
• It is best to choose a beauty salon from a word of mouth recommendation or a salon with a good reputation. This will ensure that your licensed esthetician uses high quality wax for your Brazilian wax. Good skin care salons use waxes that contain titanium dioxide, which reduces skin trauma and redness.
• Before, during and after your Brazilian wax session, ask your licensed esthetician questions to see how your licensed esthetician addresses your queries. Good salons ensure that you are completely at ease during the treatment.